Issue & Needs Analysis
- To automate the production of 100+ xml documents to supply data to the Skandia Global Funds factsheet and reporting website.
- To automate the production of a number of data feeds and reports both for external and internal consumption.
- Integration and automation of daily, weekly and monthly data from a range of sources including data vendors and client generated content.
- Requirement for multi-lingual support in English, US English, Spanish and German.
- Requirement for region specific data for Global, European, United States and Asia Pacific content.
- Requirement for a broad range of currency specific performance and MPT statistics calculated from an external daily NAV feed.
- Requirement to automatically produce Sector, Geographic, Credit Quality, Maturity and Currency breakdown data from a base Holdings data feed.
Using a Factbook Factsheets™ production environment, in conjunction with Factbook Data Management™, Factbook Feeds™ and elements of Factbook Analytics™ solutions, a fully automated xml document production facility was deployed in a little under six weeks.
Through the use of ‘intelligent’ xml template technology it was possible to make the system responsive to both language and region requirements. The use of our analytics engine allowed performance and statistical calculations to be generated in a range of currencies and use client supplied composite benchmark data where required.
Our Factbook Feeds™ implementation automatically produces and distributes both daily and monthly data feeds for external consumption along with a range of monthly internal reporting requirements delivered as formatted Excel spreadsheets.
Deployment Option Selected
A combination of Enterprise, Hosted and Fully Managed Solutions were deployed.
Solutions Deployed at Skandia Global Funds: